25 July 2023
The joy of photography
I am feeling really pleased with myself. Yesterday, I got the results of a photography course I took recently. The course was TG089 Digital Photography: Creating and Sharing Better Images run jointly by the Open University and the Royal Photographic Society. I passed with an overall score of 93%!! So, by way of celebration, here is one of the shots from the portfolio I submitted:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The essence of capitalism
A striking quotation from Michael Parenti from Against Empire (1995): The essence of capitalism is to turn nature into commodities and com...
-
Plasticine Action is a group of like-minded artists and concerned citizens, who want to be vocal against the rise in AI generated animation...
-
Having Perplexity AI prepare an Orthodox critique of my PhD thesis provided me with food for thought while I contemplated the not inconsid...
-
Fr. Thomas Hopko was once asked to summarize in the shortest form the practical life of a believing Christian. His response was a list of 5...

No comments:
Post a Comment